Mutton and goat meat lovers all over the world love the strong flavor of organ meat or offal. And, when it comes to goat and mutton liver, it is a delicacy in Bangladesh in the form of the famous Kaliza bhuna. Though organ meats like liver are very high in nutrition and are quite tasty in the form of curries, can they be included in your diabetes diet plan.
Benefits of goat & mutton liver
- Goat or mutton liver is full of vitamin A, which is beneficial for eyes
- It also contains folic acid, iron, chromium, zinc, cooper, vitamin B12, and folate
- Mutton liver satiates hunger better due to high protein content and thus assists weight loss efforts
- Improves brain, and liver function along with muscle function due to the presence of choline
- Excellent sources of iron and protein
- Improve cognitive abilities, muscle mass, and virility